Depending on the purchasing group, the material group, the value of the requisition, or other criteria specified in the release strategy, the requisition will proceed through a proscribed release procedure that will ensure that a proper level of authority will approve the requisition order before it will be released to the purchasing department. A Release Strategy defines the appropriate approval needed to approve a requisition via one or multiple signature authorities.
A Release Strategy defines the appropriate approval needed to approve a requisition via one or multiple signature authority. An authorized person may accept or reject the release strategy. Requisitions are normally released using Workflow, an e-mail like tool that notifies users of documents to approve.
At the completion of the course the delegates should be able to;
- Create Requisitions for Materials
- Approve purchase requisitions
- Reject purchase requisitions
- Make changes to rejected purchase requisitions
- Display Purchase Requisitions
- SAP Hierarchy.
- Materials management overview.
- SAP Purchasing documents.
- Purchase requisitioning business process overview.
- Create a Purchase Requisition for Non-Stock Materials.
- Change a Purchase Requisition.
- Approve a Purchase Requisition.
- Reject a Purchase Requisition.