In this post you will find reference guides to sub-modules of SAP Finance module with step by step instructions even for novice users. The contents of the documents are as following:
- Accounts Payable Overview: Explain how SAP FI Accounts Payable functions and invoice processing in general
- Accounts Payable Process: Teach end users how to enter Invoices, Credit Memos, Down Payments and perform all other Accounts Payable (A/P) activities
- Accounts Receivable Overview: Explain the key changes that will take place in the Accounts Receivable process
- Accounts Receivable Process: explain the steps involved in Customer Invoice Processing (AR), Incoming Payment Processing, Collections and Write-offs
- General Ledger Process: explain the General Ledger process and how other areas interact with the General Ledger process
- Asset Accounting Overview: defines the high-level process, roles within the process and the interactions between the Asset Accounting process and other business areas within SAP
- Asset Accounting Process: explains how to maintain an asset under construction, how to execute the asset capitalization process for assets under construction, standalone assets, and finance leases. It details how to complete a depreciation run; the transaction to impair an asset; the transaction to retire an asset by donation, scrapping, and sale; and the transaction to transfer an asset and mass transfer multiple assets.