Bill of materials (BOM), which is specific to Production Planning (PP) module in SAP, is used to describe the list of parts of components needed to complete a saleable product.
This document describes the process of creating and changing a manufacturing Bill of Material in SAP with step by step instructions and screenshots.
By the end of this guide, you will be able to understand:
- How the Bill of material is created in SAP CS01
- How the Bill of Material Change the BOM CS02
- How the Bill of Material Display the BOM CS03
- How the Multi Level BOM is displayed CS12
- How Multiple BOM are displayed CS14
- How to display a particular component CS15
- How a Mass BOM is Changed CS20